Download Trojan War Premium: Legend of Sparta MOD Apk For Android
Trojan War Premium Apk With the success of the free versions of both Android and iOS platforms with over 5 million downloads, the Premium Version is published, giving users the opportunity to try the full artifacts
The existing artifacts
– Demeter: Increase minion training speed by 50% in 7 seconds
– Achlys: Reduces enemy speed to 70% in 7 seconds
– Chronos: Move your troops to the nearest troop position of your opponent
– Ares: The rain of spears dealt random damage from 10 to 80 in 8 seconds
– Hades: Summon the Emissary of Hell, bring death to the enemies
– Sun Tzu: Creates a vortex in 10 seconds, knocking down enemies
– Hermann: The spike traps deal massive damage and slow enemies in 5 seconds
– Joan of Arc: Restore 100% of all units’ blood
– El Cid: Increase the morale of the army. Probability of finishing the opponent with 1 hit
– Julius Caesar: Summon Venus in battle, sweeping through enemies
– Halloween (Limited edition Artifact. The army of darkness, appearances on Halloween): Summons giant Pumpkin, crushes, and deals damage to enemies
– Christmas (Limited edition Artifact, appearances on Xmas. All wishes are fulfilled in the happiness): Snowfall lasts 20 seconds, slowing enemies
Trojan War’s introduction
In the game, you will command a Greek army on the road to conquer Troy to get the beautiful Queen Helen back.
After each territory, you will have more types of troops. Besides, you can use coins to equip items off gods to increase your power.
In each battle, you have to balance the food, train the army, use the Trojan Horse as a fort to defend, or use the magic books to destroy the enemy tower.
⁕ Trojan Horse
History of Trojan War
The Trojan War was a famous war in Greek mythology that lasted 10 years without end. The man who started the great war was King Menelaus (King of Sparta – Greece) when his wife – Queen Helen who was said to have been the most beautiful woman in the world, was stolen by the second prince of Trojan, Paris.
It was not easy to conquer Troy because it had to move troops across the mountains, seas, deserts… and above all the famous fortified Troy was built by the hands of two gods, Apollo and Poseidon, along with a skilled army led by the talented general – Hector, the brother prince of Paris.
After 10 years of fighting in Troy, the Greeks could not defeat Troy by military power, so they had to follow Odyssey’s plan to take wood to make a horse (Trojan Horse), then pretend to withdraw and leave only one person. This man was responsible for deceiving Troy forces, making them think that wooden horses were a gift from the Greek army to compensate for the destroyed Athena statue. Essentially the horse is full of soldiers. When the Troy was full after the feast of victory, the Greeks in the horse broke out and opened the gates of the outside. Thanks to the wooden horse, the Greeks won and completely defeated the enemy.
Odysseus was one of the most influential Greek warriors in the Trojan War. He was a very trusted counselor and adviser. Odysseus is best known as the hero character in the journey back home to Ithaca, lasting ten years as he tries to return home after the Trojan War. On the way back, he met countless difficulties from storms, 6-headed monsters…
Trojan War is a strategy game that describes honestly and vividly the historic battle of the Greek army and Odysseus’ journey back home.